Our Circulation Department maintains our vast collection – over 180,000 books, movies, and audio recordings. They\’re also available to assist you in other services, such as sending a fax or making copies. Here is a brief list summarizing many of the services the Circulation Department has to offer to our patrons.
Services offered by the Circulation Department
- Look up material in collection
- Take requests for material for collection
- Accept donations of materials
For more information on your library card, such as how to sign up or checkout limits, please see our Getting a Library Card & Borrowing Materials page here ↓
- Fiction & non-fiction books
- Fiction & non-fiction audiobooks
- Fiction & non-fiction eBooks
- Fiction & non-fiction eAudiobooks
- Large print Fiction & non-fiction books
- Bluray, DVD, & VHS movies
- Music CDs
- Local and National newspapers
- Local and national magazines & periodicals
- Art Prints
10¢/day - books, audiobooks, CDs, VHS
25¢/day - art prints
$1/day - DVDs
Overdue notices are sent via email when an item is 1, 2, and 3 weeks overdue. When an item is 45 days overdue it is considered Lost and the patron is charged the cost of the item plus a Processing Fee.
Author of the Month
Piers Anthony Dillingham Jacob (born 6 August 1934 in Oxford, England) is an English American author in the science fiction and fantasy genres, publishing under the name Piers Anthony. He is most famous for his long-running novel series set in the fictional realm of Xanth.
Many of his books have appeared on the New York Times Best Seller list. He has claimed that one of his greatest achievements has been to publish a book for every letter of the alphabet, from Anthonology to Zombie Lover.